TERMS AND CONDITIONS
2. By accessing or using the Site, you hereby agree to accept the TOU set forth in this Agreement as a User. You shall be bound by the TOU of this Agreement with respect to your access or use of this Site and any further upgrade, modification, addition or change to this Site. If you do not accept all the TOU of this Agreement, please do not use this Site.
3. No User shall attempt to gain unauthorized access to any Services, other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to any THE CAR ENTHUSIAST server or to any of the Services, through hacking, password mining or any other means.
4. The features and services on THE CAR ENTHUSIAST site is provided on the “as is” and “as available” basis, and we hereby expressly disclaims any and all warranty except warranty expressly stated herein, including but not limited to any warranties of condition, quality, durability, performance, accuracy, reliability, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. All such warranties, representations, conditions, undertakings and terms are hereby excluded.
5. You may not copy, reproduce, recompile, decompile, disassemble, reverse-engineer, distribute, publish, display, perform, modify, upload to create derivative works from, transmit, communicate or in any other way exploit any part of the information or material obtained through the Website and/or the Website’s material.
6. THE CAR ENTHUSIAST has no obligation to monitor the Communication Services (The Services may contain e-mail services, newsletter, tell your friend and/or other message or communication facilities designed to enable you to communicate with us or others). However, THE CAR ENTHUSIAST reserves the right to review materials posted to the Communication Services and to remove any materials in its sole discretion. THE CAR ENTHUSIAST reserves the right to terminate your access to any or all Communication Services at any time, without notice, for any reason whatsoever.
7. This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the Singapore Jurisdiction only without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Limitation of Liability
1. THE CAR ENTHUSIAST makes no representations or warranty about the validity, accuracy, correctness, reliability, quality, stability, and/or other problems with the information, products and services provided except warranty expressly stated herein. We advised you to contact our sales department to get more about our warranty (if any) before you make purchase.
2. THE CAR ENTHUSIAST is not responsible for any delay in shipping the unit purchased/ordered. But we always help you to sort out any problem if it is under our control.
3. Customers are solely responsible for all of the terms and conditions of the transactions conducted on, through or as a result of use of the Site, including, without limitation, terms regarding payment, returns, warranty, shipping, insurance, fees, taxes, title, licenses, fines, permits, handling, transportation and storage.
4. Under no circumstances shall THE CAR ENTHUSIAST be held liable for a delay or failure or disruption of the content or services delivered resulting directly or indirectly from acts of nature, forces or causes beyond its reasonable control, including without limitation, Internet failures, computer, telecommunications or any other equipment failures, electrical power failures, strikes, labour disputes, riots, insurrections, civil disturbances, shortages of labour or materials, fires, flood, storms, explosions, war, governmental actions, orders of domestic or foreign courts or tribunals or non-performance of third parties.
5. THE CAR ENTHUSIAST reserved the rights of cancelling any fraud/incomplete order without any prior intimation in written or verbal.
6. Under no circumstances THE CAR ENTHUSIAST is not liable for any refund against any purchase made except warranty expressly stated herein.